Paloma Place offers a full range of counseling and support service options free-of-charge to individuals and families. Our services are held in a home-like setting which provides a safe and nurturing environment that enhances family communication. Our services focus on expanding and deepening the personal skills needed to help cope with the challenges of grief, as well as other needs that can impede healthy living and relationships.
- Individual Counseling for Children, Teens, and Adults
- Play Therapy
- Marriage and Couple Counseling
- Family Counseling
- EMDR therapy for adults, teens and children
- Support for Children/Teens with a Seriously Ill Parent or Sibling
- Support Groups
- Grief Camps for Children and Teens
- Neurofeedback therapy for adults, teens and children
Photographed from left to right:
Marilyn Grubbs, Ashley Jesse (Program Director), Sara Mann and JoAnn Flores
Ashley Jesse, LPC-S
Program Director (Ext. 404)
Marilyn A. Grubbs, LPC-S
Community Trauma Specialist, ACTC (Ext. 402)
Sara Mann, MS
School Trauma Specialist, ACTC (Ext. 405)
Kim Fox, MA, LPC-Intern, NCC
Supervised by Elizabeth Hartwig, PhD, LPC-S, LMFT, RPT-S
Counselor (Ext. 408)
How to Help
Paloma Place provides services to children and their families, as well as adults without children, at no cost, and never turns away an individual for their inability to pay. To deliver quality services to Wilson County and the surrounding areas, Paloma Place seeks support from area donors and volunteers.
Paloma Place’s sponsoring organizations are 501(c)(3) organizations and all charitable contributions are tax deductible. Volunteers also play a vital role in the organization, we welcome and invite you to make a difference in any of the following ways:
- Volunteer to become a trained support group facilitator.
- Sign up to be a Potluck Partner! Sponsor and serve dinner to a support group.
- Donate items from our Wish List. Click HERE to view the full list.
- DONATE NOW! Make a monetary donation in support of Paloma Place.
For more information on volunteer opportunities or to make a donation, please contact the Paloma Place office at (830) 455-4840.